The Diesel Cartel's RCSB 6.7 Race/Street Truck Build

dseitler

Reaction score
What a great setup. Truck is going to be amazing. Can't wait to see it in person. It was great meeting you at PBIR the other night at the races. I'll come by when it's further along. Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Made some good progress today. Finished up the fuel up top, relocated the regulator, installed all the piping.

Still need to adjust the clamps and line everything up better. Also have to run the return from the regulator to the low pressure pump.

Tommorow I think we're finally going to cut and shorten the frame and then next week we will 4 link it.

Coming along good now. Hopefully it should be driving in the next few weeks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437088739.713880.jpg

vrog

Reaction score
looks awesome. Is this my rental when we come down in September?? LOL

Reaction score
Made some big progress today. Finally fot the frame cut and reassembled. It worked out so nicely that we have decided to keep the leaf springs and just remove the blocks to lower the truck a couple inches. This truck is a fun toy and a shop truck. We would still like to be able to move around a trailer if needed so the leaf springs seem to be our best option. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437438910.133591.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437438919.750584.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437438936.452115.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437438946.337309.jpg

Reaction score
If you look close, we had to cut part of the front leaf spring hanger back in order to make room to do what we needed. We also zig zagged the frame to get more welding surface area for extra strength.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Thats the exact way I had my mirrors done! I sure do miss the way it looked :( BEST of luck to you bro, cant wait to see it finished! Wish I got around to installing the duallys in my bumper also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 206

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Josh, That thing is looking awesome! I'll trade you an old clean 97 standard cab when your done:)

Lmao!

It does look awesome, Josh, but if you would have let me know I would've given you my Recon mirror signal smokes. I put the Recons aside and had my stock lenses and third brake light spray-tinted, and they both look awesome!

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Lmao!

It does look awesome, Josh, but if you would have let me know I would've given you my Recon mirror signal smokes. I put the Recons aside and had my stock lenses and third brake light spray-tinted, and they both look awesome!

Damn I just bought some lmao

Latest posts

Members online