The Diesel Cartel's RCSB 6.7 Race/Street Truck Build

Reaction score
Got some boxes of awesome today.
1200e79125de911e2e4580b50092137d.jpg
fa9e9506dc665332434f812e97246bdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I agree. That thread had a lot of hope and died suddenly.

After some quick looking around today I found that the leaf springs may be a problem with the amount the frame needs to be shortened.

Because the 11-15 springs are so much longer than previous years I don't think the springs are going to work. They will end up under the can with the amount of frame that we need to remove.

We will look at a weld on 4 link kit tommorow and get some measurements and see where things sit. If we go that route in going to speak with king about ordering a set of custom front and rear coilovers. I will try to get the fronts to be made to sit the truck 1 or 1.5" lower than stock. Not sure if this is even possible but we will see what tommorow brings.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. That thread had a lot of hope and died suddenly.

After some quick looking around today I found that the leaf springs may be a problem with the amount the frame needs to be shortened.

Because the 11-15 springs are so much longer than previous years I don't think the springs are going to work. They will end up under the can with the amount of frame that we need to remove.

We will look at a weld on 4 link kit tommorow and get some measurements and see where things sit. If we go that route in going to speak with king about ordering a set of custom front and rear coilovers. I will try to get the fronts to be made to sit the truck 1 or 1.5" lower than stock. Not sure if this is even possible but we will see what tommorow brings.

king could not make coilovers for mine. I was bummed.

Reaction score
I'll probably look into qa1 or Penske. Or I might go to fox. Fox clearly knows trucks but they also build all the coilovers for Ride Tech, and if your familiar with cars or air bags you know ride tech is good stuff

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
With that line of thinking QA1 knows drag racing...and that's what you're doing so....

Reaction score
I would assume both hangers would have to move to keep the axle in the same location. Shorter springs and retaining the same rear hanger location would, I assume move the axle back.

I assume the same thing. I know some of the older trucks were wanting to run 11+ leafs and i know someone, maybe pmf, came up with a front mount for this but don't recall anything changing in the rear. I never followed that mod closely so I'm probably mistaken.

Latest posts

Members online