Those with Edge Insight CTS

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Correct

Not correct, all the dmax guy's here run insights and can check their balance rates. According to edge's website if you go on the CTS insight for a particular year of powerstroke and click "tech" you'll see cylinder injector balance as a tech pid.

Interesting. Maybe a new update? I have never seen this but sounds cool. They keep improving these things

DHFF

Reaction score
I just updated it yesterday and haven't seen that. I also however have it hooked to a dinosaur so who knows.

I will get back to you in a bit on your PM thanks Josh.

farmall99

Reaction score
Off topic, but I wonder if Edge will be able to switch a ts chip like the new TS monitor (which looks exactly like a CTS oddly enough)? I know you can do it with efi live trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Off topic, but I wonder if Edge will be able to switch a ts chip like the new TS monitor (which looks exactly like a CTS oddly enough)? I know you can do it with efi live trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spoke to my edge rep about that, you can use the same cts EAS accessories, but the programming and firmware is different to allow for the changing of the tunes through the TS chips.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Interesting. Maybe a new update? I have never seen this but sounds cool. They keep improving these things

I dunno, i'm gonna pull my cts and update it on the fusion software and see if that works. On a common rail truck I can see that, not sure about the HEUI trucks. It says the same for the SD 7.3's though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I dunno, i'm gonna pull my cts and update it on the fusion software and see if that works. On a common rail truck I can see that, not sure about the HEUI trucks. It says the same for the SD 7.3's though.

Kind of what I'm thinking. I ditched mine for a livewire TS so I can't try it at the moment

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Should be able to see if it's true or not on these by the end of the week when I get the truck back. If it is untrue, i will chat with my rep and see what we can figure out.

DHFF

Reaction score
Should be able to see if it's true or not on these by the end of the week when I get the truck back. If it is untrue, i will chat with my rep and see what we can figure out.

If you find out PLEASE let me know! Thanks for the help fellas!

DHFF

Reaction score
How do you update them? I love mine but 10 pids would be better.

It came with a Fusion software disk and a cable. Just install the software on your laptop and hook the monitor to the cable. Follow the prompts. Its MUCH better with the update.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
You can also download the fusion software from their website.

I updated mine today and went through every setting to check for injector balance, no such pid at least for the 6.4. Gonna make a call today and see what I can gather.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
So typ-o on edges part, not injector balance checking available for the fords...:lame:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.