Thoughts on wheel ideas

SixFourStrokin

Reaction score
im looking for suggestions for a good looking 20x12 chrome wheel other than a moto metal 962. i have the 962 in a 20x10 and thought about getting it in a 20x12 until 6 other people around me bought them in the last couple weeks. any ideas will help!

Cledus228

Reaction score
American Force has some awesome new wheels with the changeable color plates. If i could get the scratch together that'd be my next set of wheels. Dont have to worry about too many people getting those. :eek:

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
i like the fuel hostages and mavericks. i like AF but i cant get past the prices. what i really want is some chrome 22 inch novakanes

Why not get the Novakanes? There very nice wheels. I had a set until the PVD finish started peeling off. The finish on the 24s I have now have been holding up tho.

SixFourStrokin

Reaction score
do you know anywhere that sells the novakanes in pvd? i havent found any. i think my color truck would look good with the death metal but there is a truck around here identical to mine with those wheels

fine69

Reaction score
Why not get the Novakanes? There very nice wheels. I had a set until the PVD finish started peeling off. The finish on the 24s I have now have been holding up tho.

We're your wheels that peeled their old chrome version, or new PVD finish? I haven't heard any complaints at all on the newer PVD version. Mine are the new finish and are holding up great!

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
We're your wheels that peeled their old chrome version, or new PVD finish? I haven't heard any complaints at all on the newer PVD version. Mine are the new finish and are holding up great!

To be honest, Im not sure. I sent them back and asked for another set and they were out of stock so I went with the 24" SOTAs instead. same finish and have been holding up great. Not sure if the deal with the Novakanes was a fluke or the old finish but these have been good for quite some time now.

fine69

Reaction score
PVD is like chrome, but they just came out with it over the last year or two, from what they told me they were having issues with their chromer and came up with this new stuff they are calling PVD.

Latest posts

Members online