Tire and Wheel Help Please!

Garbs

Reaction score
I own a 1999 7.3L F-250 and I am a little lost on what to do with rims and tires. I have fender flares installed on the truck and it causes the tires to be tucked in. I want my tires to stick out about an inch away from the fender flares. Currently have tires that are LT275/65/R18. I always see trucks with great stance and I want that out of my truck too. Thanks!

Garbs

Reaction score
How wide are your fender flares?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I am not 100% sure however they seem to be about 2.5 inches wide.

Here are a couple pictures I currently have atm which you can see not too bad on the rear tires my situation. Without the flairs the width is perfect. I have no interest in taking the flares off at all.

Attachments

• image (14).jpg
    image (14).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image (13).jpg
    image (13).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 76

01cummins96psd

Reaction score
Nice truck
I almost think 12.5 would be the right width your looking for but dont take my word definately wait for more knowledged people to respond

Garbs

Reaction score
Nice truck
I almost think 12.5 would be the right width your looking for but dont take my word definately wait for more knowledged people to respond

Thank you! I will also look to get a better picture tomorrow morning to post as better reference!

Garbs

Reaction score
Here is a better photo of my situation. Would love to have them be maybe half an inch to inch past the flares. Even with the flares would do as well.

Attachments

• image (15).jpg
    image (15).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 73
Reaction score
Drop a plumb line down from edge of flare, measure to tire. Get specs from existing wheels and add the width to get the look you want and order the new wheels.

Latest posts

Members online