Total Cab height lifted?

08f250regency

Reaction score
Im about to put a 3.5in lift and 35's on my CCSB F250. My question is will it fit into my garage after this? I was wondering if anyone with a similar setup would measure from the ground to the top of the cab for me and give me some measurements. From what I gather on the reasearch I've done my truch with stock tires and suspension measures 79.9 inches then after the 3.5in lift and another inch for tires im gonna be sitting at 7'1". An inch shy of fitting in my garage. I'd like some measurements on other similar trucks if anyone has time.

Stroked777

Reaction score
If I get to it in time I'll measure mine, putting mine on tomorrow. If I were you I would keep an air compressor around and air the tires down to get in the garage LOL

08f250regency

Reaction score
If I get to it in time I'll measure mine, putting mine on tomorrow. If I were you I would keep an air compressor around and air the tires down to get in the garage LOL

Yea I wouldn't really worry about it but SD has some nasty hail during the spring and summer that I would like to avoid if possible. If you can get that mesasurment that would be great.

35's and a 4" has my truck sitting at 7'3"

Thanks so if I take half an inch off that then it may just fit.

08Monster

Reaction score
You have no chance of it fitting in a 7' garage. I guarantee you. They clear by like 2 inches at stock height, and a 3.5" lift will raise it more like 4.5-5. My 4.5 raised it 6

Latest posts

Members online