Totron LED Light Bars

Mdub707

Reaction score
The Rigid bracket appears to only be for the 2011-2013's.

I'm ordered brackets from KC, but not quite sure how they're going to work yet. The more I look at them, the less hope I have for them working, but we'll see. Says they fit 99-07, but I don't think they were really made for an LED bar. I'm going to try and make them work somehow.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
here are the normal "dually"
unamava6.jpg

here is the new "dually d2" we just got in. I'm gonna try them out then I'll list them up for order
5e4ebu3e.jpg

Eric@HoldersDiesel

HOOV3R

Reaction score
The Rigid bracket appears to only be for the 2011-2013's.

I'm ordered brackets from KC, but not quite sure how they're going to work yet. The more I look at them, the less hope I have for them working, but we'll see. Says they fit 99-07, but I don't think they were really made for an LED bar. I'm going to try and make them work somehow.
It will work, the main problem is the kc brackets are on angles. I built a bracket out of 1/8" strap to bolt my bar to the brackets.

Spatel23

Reaction score
great prices....

one question....are you guys quoting the DR or DC series?

Is the lens material the only difference? Which do you all recommend for bumper applications?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
great prices....

one question....are you guys quoting the DR or DC series?

Is the lens material the only difference? Which do you all recommend for bumper applications?

DC is what I'm using. I believe the DR isn't a CREE bulb. a 20" fits perfect for 99+ in the bumper. but a 2011+ will also fit a 40" if you ditch the fog lights and tow hooks. it is $450 shipped

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Latest posts

Members online