TOW/POWER compound BATMOWHEELS are HERE!!!

Reaction score
Bullseye Power has just completed the BatmoWheels for both of the Tow/Power compound turbos. YES, the 59mm high pressure and the 71mm Atmospheric turbos can get the BatmoWheel upgrade.

I sent them my turbo several months ago for them to look at and worked with them to get the wheels for us.

Actually they did all the work i just gave them a little poke now and then.

David Hall was great to deal with and I highly recommend their products.

You can order yours directly from them just contact Bill Devine at
[email protected] or 231-571-8424

They are in stock and ready to ship

You will need to send them your low pressure cover to machine some groove that is in them out of it. They will provide this service for $50.00 plus shipping.
The high pressure one bolts right in with no extra machining needed.
Can't wait to get them on and tested!!

Sorry no numbers as we are still building engine and its going to be a while.

Batmoweels010768x1024-1.jpg

Batmoweels0121024x768-1.jpg

Batmoweels0151024x768.jpg

Batmoweels0171024x768.jpg

Batmoweels0181024x768.jpg

Batmoweels0191024x768.jpg

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So you gotta buy tow powers and then buy the wheels? Or does someone offer a complete set of ready to go turbos

Wayne

Reaction score
Seems stupid if Precision wheels are already billet.... :fustrate:

ngbbs4d379c6d8ec44.jpg

kinda hard to argue with this unless there's evidence that the batmowheel is significantly better, justifying the extra $850 plus freight. Looking forward to results. I would love to see double billet tow power compounds (with standard wheels, the way we send them) against double batmowheel tow power compounds, same truck, same day. If it was a reasonable improvement I think that would be cool, and a great seller.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I would agree 100% with you on the testing and if it made a big number difference I would buy them as well.

dstryr

Reaction score
kinda hard to argue with this unless there's evidence that the batmowheel is significantly better, justifying the extra $850 plus freight. Looking forward to results. I would love to see double billet tow power compounds (with standard wheels, the way we send them) against double batmowheel tow power compounds, same truck, same day. If it was a reasonable improvement I think that would be cool, and a great seller.

Define Reasonable....labor + almost $1000 in parts....

Wayne

Reaction score
bare minimum of 15 hp gain. anything less would be moot. I wouldn't bother for less than 20 though, that's for sure.

Reaction score
Batmowheels

We know for a fact that these wheels make power. We have tested these on a 03 6.0 turbo, and a 03 6.0 PowerMax turbo with great results. We simply just want to let everyone know they are available. Thanks

powersmokin64

Reaction score
Gonna do the atmosphere next week on stock charger just for curiosity. Didn't help my plans any that I filled up Tuesday and my truck died pulling away from the tank with a p2291 code tho

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I don't claim to know a lot about diesels, I just stated what I thought. I personally would be worried about just splitting my turbos and putting another wheel in there . If these turbos are built at bullseye then I wouldn't worry as much. If that is the case then I guess I was more referring to the batmo upgrades for the stock turbos.

I may completely wrong here, and If I am I have no problem admitting it. Would not be the first time, most of us are just here to learn

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.