Toyo tires

Twan

Reaction score
Who has ran the Toyo open country A/T II?

How long did it last, traction on some ice and mud?

I see they have a 65k warranty on them, also know they won't be the best on mud, but need ok traction. I loved the traction of the good year ATS.

Thanks

java

Reaction score
My dad just put a set of the toyo at2 295/65/20 on his 2011, it's too early to tell how well hey are going to do but they are quiet!

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I had AT 2's on my obs and loved them. They did great in the snow and drove fairly quiet on the road. I recommend them, I am pretty sure they would last over 65k, mine had 20k or so and barely had wear compared to new.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I've only had mine for about 6k miles so not much feedback to give yet but they are quiet, look awesome, and I can't tell if they have worn any at all. No snow or mud or anything yet either. I love these tires though and if they have good tread life I'll be putting the same ones back on

Last edited:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I've got a few buddies running them. They're awesome for snow, ice, and as a general AT tire. I'd be running them but didn't have the size i wanted.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Only have a couple thousand on my 35s but so far I love them. They dont seem too loud to me

RSK

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to get ride of toyo m'ts. They're pretty quiet for an aggressive tire and wear like iron...nitto mud grapplers are loud and annoying. Toyo mt's are good. Although nitto terra grapplers have great traction and are smooooth!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to get ride of toyo m'ts. They're pretty quiet for an aggressive tire and wear like iron...nitto mud grapplers are loud and annoying. Toyo mt's are good. Although nitto terra grapplers have great traction and are smooooth!
I really liked the look of the MT's but I went with the AT2'S because they are lighter and I wanna go fast lol

RSK

Reaction score
I really liked the look of the MT's but I went with the AT2'S because they are lighter and I wanna go fast lol

Makes sense. That's why i'm keeping my nitto 420's for next summer. For when my build is done. Swap tires and go fast! I'm done going fast for this year, no need to beat on my truck, i need it to for fall clean ups and plowing snow..

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
my buddy has the AT II's on his OBS. We took it up to vermont this winter and the thing did really really well. Made it up our driveway there in 2wd even. To me, that is saying something. And they are quiet and have been wearing well. Been on the truck for over a year I want to say and still look very new

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score

I can answer that for you, brand new truck with 7k on it and the bottoms of the doors have so many rock chips I get cold chills every time I was my truck.

RSK

Reaction score
I can answer that for you, brand new truck with 7k on it and the bottoms of the doors have so many rock chips I get cold chills every time I was my truck.

I probably would have gone with a 0 offset. I had rock chips on my truck with nitto 420's. i think an at is gonna kick rocks at your truck too with the offset on your wheels. But yes i wouldn't be happy about that either, but honestly any tire is gonna pick up rocks. So less offset on the wheels is what you want.

Latest posts

Members online