TPMS sensor fault question..

pjosh6

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a sensor fault that has popped up a few times and i was curious if there is a way to test them or find a way to figure it out. Also if i take to dealership do i need to return my truck to stock so they can test it? I just don't want them to unplug my tuner and cause some faults or limp mode... I have a spartan tuner.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Take it to a tire shop like discount and they can scan them and see which one would be causing the issue.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I had that problem for a little while, then I just turned them off. Can you not turn them off with the spartan?

pjosh6

Reaction score
Ill try taking it to a tire shop.. No i dont think the spartan has the capability like the H&S does.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I doubt that a shop would do that because it is a federal mandate that they have to be in the tires. Now I do know that if you had H&S tuner you could get the adaptor for $100 that would turn the light off and get you around this issue. I thought that in the bigger trucks over 10k Ford did away with the sensors, so there has to be a way to do it, you just have to find how that is.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Most basic shop TPMS tools cannot disable anyways. Just get the system working properly and it is very handy when you least expect it to help save the tire instead of driving on it flat.

Most likely your just too low for the threshold for the colder weather this time of the year. What do you have the front and rear pressures at?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.