Track times-12.15@110

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I'm new here but I ran a 12.15 at 110 couple weeks again and was wondering where everyone else is. Just trying to get an idea not trying to say look at me I'm faster just wonder where I rank.

java

Reaction score
Awesome times! Have you run with that setup minus the giggle gas?

Dirty_Stroke

Reaction score
Do you still have the stock HPOP? The AD2 feeds the 205's without a regulated return? I'm asking these questions because I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on 205's but was under the impression I needed dual hpop's and reg return.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Do you still have the stock HPOP? The AD2 feeds the 205's without a regulated return? I'm asking these questions because I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on 205's but was under the impression I needed dual hpop's and reg return.

I have a regulated return, single hpop and the airdog feeding straight to the heads. No problems and 4200 icp

Mattmann

Reaction score
Dang..... Hey if you don't mind me asking, how much did the fuel set up cost?
Injectors
Air dog2
Regulated return

This is my next step. After my transmission lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Dang..... Hey if you don't mind me asking, how much did the fuel set up cost?
Injectors
Air dog2
Regulated return

This is my next step. After my transmission lol

Injectors $1700 depends on where you get them
Around $700 i believe for ad 2 165
Regulated return was on the truck when I got but $650 depending where from

Mattmann

Reaction score
Injectors $1700 depends on where you get them
Around $700 i believe for ad 2 165
Regulated return was on the truck when I got but $650 depending where from

Awesome man. Who is top dog for regulated return? And how's the ad working out? I've read mixed reviews and it scares me.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Awesome man. Who is top dog for regulated return? And how's the ad working out? I've read mixed reviews and it scares me.

i always hear driven diesel is good. My first airdog lasted about 8 months and had to get it replaced under warranty. they do have a good warranty if anything does happen.

imelmo

Reaction score
I ran 12.16 @ 112 with pretty much the same setup but a stock trans and stock fuel pump. That was with a .09? jet. I just ordered a Marty's fuel pump setup and a Dieselsite hpop, and my old trans will be going to Twisted shortly though. And Full Force just went thru my injectors and bumped them up to 225's. gotta make up for the lift that's going on next week, lol.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I ran 12.16 @ 112 with pretty much the same setup but a stock trans and stock fuel pump. That was with a .09? jet. I just ordered a Marty's fuel pump setup and a Dieselsite hpop, and my old trans will be going to Twisted shortly though. And Full Force just went thru my injectors and bumped them up to 225's. gotta make up for the lift that's going on next week, lol.

i was looking at martys fuel system also for my next setup or add another airdog if the 1 airdog cant hold fuel pressure. and my first trans that was mildly built lasted 4 passes and burnt it up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online