Tranny toasted!! time for a build!

Cory S

Reaction score
well today i was pulling a 6000lb load in my in my new truck on the idp 150hp tune and slowed down to 10 mph and right when i gave it throttle clunk. lost all gears! just coasted to a stop!!

- on sunday im loading it up on the the trailer and hauling it down to DOUG @ GoGo for a built tranny!!
- luckly i still have my 7.3!

8395a55b.jpg

9bab6c9a.jpg

Trav-O

Reaction score
When I lost mine, I thought it was a tranny but it was just the Torque Converter. Lost all gears also, the converter pulled out everything and free spun

Cory S

Reaction score
he is getting me a price on a few things but fully built tranny is a must!
it is at gogo now dropped it off at about 9pm
a6643c27.jpg

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Just letting you know..... Invest in some ladder bars... Your truck will love you my stock trans sucked at shifting ot shifted very inconsistent, my built trans was better but still cpuld never really figure out the shift patterns, I put ladders ob it and it was like driving on glass. Shifted smooooooth and seems to always be where it shpuld be when it shifts

Cory S

Reaction score
Just letting you know..... Invest in some ladder bars... Your truck will love you my stock trans sucked at shifting ot shifted very inconsistent, my built trans was better but still cpuld never really figure out the shift patterns, I put ladders ob it and it was like driving on glass. Shifted smooooooth and seems to always be where it shpuld be when it shifts

Yea man that's the next thing on the list. I own a welding and fab shop so I'm gonna build some ladder bars

oneturboforme

Reaction score
That's awesome... I have the pmf bars and they tie into the blocks.... Seems like a good design to me only thing i dislile is you can hear the bars if your turning hard and hit like a gutter dip

Cory S

Reaction score
Having problems with the transfer case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328284477.665114.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328284477.665114.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.