Trans just quit on me....

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
as soon as I get studs my new turbo's are going on 71/59. Maybe my foot can stay out it long enough to make it live. LOL yea right

MINK

Reaction score
Glad to see the 71 works so well!!LOL

I've never been a believer in a trans flush, glad to see you are able to get help and a loaner!

78f100

Reaction score
I took my 95 to a quick lube place years ago and had the trans flushed, I didn't have time to drop the pan and change the filter. I had to have it rebuilt within 2 weeks.

Corb I think my brother is coming to help us too. Hopefully we can get you back on the road pretty quick.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I took my 95 to a quick lube place years ago and had the trans flushed, I didn't have time to drop the pan and change the filter. I had to have it rebuilt within 2 weeks.

Corb I think my brother is coming to help us too. Hopefully we can get you back on the road pretty quick.

Props to you man!

Can't beat the support and help people give each other on this site.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yep... Find that on an auto forum lol

Corb is a good dude im glad this worked out for him

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

Pimp. Do we need anything special? Ill dig my jack and jack stands out of storage, or Ill just go buy new ones... mine were for something a bit lighter... LOL We can prob get her done in my office parking lot... That would save us having to move it anywhere... As that is where it coasted to a stop last night...

And no reverse, BTW... Mike and I talked, and figured it was direct drive... but, she wont move either direction...
Props to you man!

Can't beat the support and help people give each other on this site.
100% agreed here!
Glad to see the 71 works so well!!LOL

I've never been a believer in a trans flush, glad to see you are able to get help and a loaner!
Yeah, the 71 hits pretty hard. I am on the 275 EL from spartan, and I was on the same tune when I rolled into Rudy's. WOW What a difference. And 200 + degrees cooler EGTs...
Yep... Find that on an auto forum lol

Corb is a good dude im glad this worked out for him

Precisely! And thank you.

As it turns out, my experiment on "How long can a factory trans, with a more than moderate tune last?" Well, we found the answer... 125, 400 miles... But 124, 300 was on the stock fluid..... Tuned at 52,000..... LOL

78f100

Reaction score
I don't have a tranny jack but I can bring my floor jack and a block of wood.... we can do it where ever you want. If its cool to work on it where it sets it will be easier. I will text you later, sounds like the dogs are headed to me, maybe I will kill a deer today...lol

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I don't have a tranny jack but I can bring my floor jack and a block of wood.... we can do it where ever you want. If its cool to work on it where it sets it will be easier. I will text you later, sounds like the dogs are headed to me, maybe I will kill a deer today...lol

Pimp! No worries. Ill see what I can do about a transmission jack.

RedRice589

Reaction score
You guys are awesome i' m glad you got it handled man. Haven't been on the site long but it seems to be a strong broyherhood!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
3 ton Jack-check 3 ton jack stands-check
wheel chocks-check
long ass 3/8 and 1/2 extensions-check
creeper-check

Ready to go in the morning! And Aaron has me set up with a trans and TC (hopefully) next week. All looks ok, amidst the storm... LOL

Can't seem to locate a trans adapter.... but a block of wood and a few guys should to the trick! All we are going to need is a dude with no legs, holding a beer, yelling, "Hey ya'll, watch this!"

Oh, wait a minute..... we already have that.... "Check"......

Last edited:

78f100

Reaction score
3 ton Jack-check 3 ton jack stands-check
wheel chocks-check
long ass 3/8 and 1/2 extensions-check
creeper-check

Ready to go in the morning! And Aaron has me set up with a trans and TC (hopefully) next week. All looks ok, amidst the storm... LOL

Can't seem to locate a trans adapter.... but a block of wood and a few guys should to the trick! All we are going to need is a dude with no legs, holding a beer, yelling, "Hey ya'll, watch this!"

Oh, wait a minute..... we already have that.... "Check"......

LOL LOL LOL....

I will have to let you do the beer holding, If I drink beer you will have 5 reverses and one forward...

brianb7.3

Reaction score
Things like this are one of the few reasons why I believe there are still good people in this world that will do something out of the kindness of their heart and not for other reasons..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.