TRANS REBUILD KIT

ricg

Reaction score
Well the time has come to finally rebuild the 5r110 trans. I have a guy that knows how-to rebuild it and will do it for a great price (bench-it). I was looking into master rebuild kits and was wanting to know what kit to go with and what else should I buy with it.. The truck is stock besides head studs, deleted, cold side pipe, and mini max with (soon to have matts tunes). I do plan on buying a new set of turbos but that will be down the line.

Thanks,
Rick

sootie

Reaction score
elite comp kit.

depends how much power you want to put thru it. billet input, intermdiate, low/reverse hub and OD planetary are a good idea. it all depends what you want to spend.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I would push you to get a comp kit as well. I'm a elite dealer, I can gladly put something together in a quote and shoot it over to ya if you'd like

MINK

Reaction score
Elite comp kit, Jd and Tadd have answered anyquestion myself or my builder had - I can finally say I love my trans.

ricg

Reaction score
Powerstroked162 how bout a little quote? Not looking to get anywhere above750hp range. I was think about having circle d rebuild my convertor and maybe lowering the stall a few hundred

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Powerstroked162 how bout a little quote? Not looking to get anywhere above750hp range. I was think about having circle d rebuild my convertor and maybe lowering the stall a few hundred

I think you have your PM's turned off, it won't let me send one through to ya. Do you have a email address you prefer to use?

Latest posts

Members online