• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Transferflow,Titan,Aerotek fuel tanks

Frogman2

Reaction score
Transferflow aux. fuel tank for 99-up cab and chasis,fits inner left frame rail with brackets and fuel minder,34 gallons I think,$400

Titan 51 gallon replacement tank for 99-up CCSB with skid plate and mounting brackets,removed from a truck that was parted out due to driveline failure,mounts in stock location and uses stock fuel guage/pickup.$400

Aero fuel tank,part # FSD40 40 gallon aux. tank for 99-up SD,replaces spare tire,brand New never installed,sells for $965, sell for $800

Located in central Florida,prefer local pickup,but will ship at buyers expense.
Will email pics to serious buyers but they look just like the pics on each company website.Send email for pics to [email protected]

Last edited:

Lugger007

Reaction score
Titan 51 gallon replacement tank for 99-up CCSB with skid plate and mounting brackets,removed from a truck that was parted out due to driveline failure,mounts in stock location and uses stock fuel guage/pickup.$400
]

Do you know what year truck it came off of? Titan website lists 3 different part numbers for 99-up (99-07, 08-10, 11-14).

I have a 2012 ccsb and want to make sure it would fit.

Frogman2

Reaction score
99-07

If it is still listed it is Still for sale,I will mark it SOLD immediately when it sells.

If you are truly interested and not just kicking tires send me an Email with your Phone number.

Lugger007

Reaction score
Do you know what year truck it came off of? Titan website lists 3 different part numbers for 99-up (99-07, 08-10, 11-14).

I have a 2012 ccsb and want to make sure it would fit.

FYI to anyone interested, titan just told me on the phone the tanks did change for each part numbers, especially when the def tanks were added so the tanks are not switchable between years

Frogman2

Reaction score
All 3 are still for sale,so please quit wasting my time asking especially if you are not going to follow through when I reply with a contact number you request.The ad will be updated upon sale of any one listed.Really can't believe they are even still for sale,one of the first and best mods I have done to all of my trucks by adding capacity and the option of an auxillary tank in to extend effective range.Better to have extra an not need it than to run out.JMHO.

Latest posts

Members online