Transmission acting funny

99powerstroke7.3

Reaction score
so after i unwired the banks tc for my new chip and my trans acts a little weird.i was told to pin the 2 red/yellow into facorty connector slots 1 and 12 and 1 white and yellow that must go into 11. well did that and in the 100 or 140 hp tunes now when i get on it hard my trans seems to go right into lock up or overdrive... its doesnt overheat or slip just seems to be in od from like a 20mph roll when i stand on it.sometimes even in the lower or stock setting as well. could those 2r/y wire be mixed up cause this issue someone told me it did matter where as long as it was 1 or 12 and it never did this before

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Anyone.... if I posted a build thread it would be 20 pages of everyone telling me what todo but doesnt seem to be the case here

Sorry man but I dont know if many guys run one of them... most of us run custom tunes that already have trans tunes incorporated into the ts style of chips.

But it may read throttle position and jump into gear like that... does it do it from a dead stop when you romp on it and let it shift through the gears?

live life full throttle

99powerstroke7.3

Reaction score
Yea from a 5mph roll I slam it its shifts hard as **** nd seems like its in od guess its hard to explain all im running is a ts chip took that banks stuff off... think ima redo the harness and maybe send chip out for a reburn cause its not like its slipping or anything

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.