Transmission acting weird

golfpro2301

Reaction score
So I just got a used 2010 f250 Lariat. 112K miles. Has dpf delete and CAE with spartan tuner running 275 tune. Has f350 blocks in rear and 2 in level on front. Running 35x12.5. Now for the weird part. I drive it roughly 55 miles a day with 5 of it non highway. Drives perfect with the aggressive shift from 2-3. Today getting off the interstate I was slowing down and went to accelerate again and the engine just rev'd up and then transmission engaged pretty hard. Like I was accelerating as it was down shifting because I was slowing down. Got to the stop light and went to accelerate again slowly and got all the way to 30MPH before it shifted. It usually locks up at 48MPH. I am going to drive it out to dinner tonight and will see what happens but does anyone have any idea why it is shifting so late?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So I just got a used 2010 f250 Lariat. 112K miles. Has dpf delete and CAE with spartan tuner running 275 tune. Has f350 blocks in rear and 2 in level on front. Running 35x12.5. Now for the weird part. I drive it roughly 55 miles a day with 5 of it non highway. Drives perfect with the aggressive shift from 2-3. Today getting off the interstate I was slowing down and went to accelerate again and the engine just rev'd up and then transmission engaged pretty hard. Like I was accelerating as it was down shifting because I was slowing down. Got to the stop light and went to accelerate again slowly and got all the way to 30MPH before it shifted. It usually locks up at 48MPH. I am going to drive it out to dinner tonight and will see what happens but does anyone have any idea why it is shifting so late?

Rev-slam its known to do it all the time with Spartan tunes.

diesel2121

Reaction score
Mine did it also with the 310 tune now I am running the 210 tow and it hardly does it now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online