Transmission Options

SamW

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting my truck running again after a long battle with it the last 2 years and even longer battle with injectors, cracked heads, turbos and well anything that could have gone wrong did... Have a few loose ends to get fixed this week, and going to have Eric write some new tunes for the 205's and stock charger I am running in it for now. I have been away from the desel scene for a few years now and just wanted to check in with you guys and see what everyone has been running these days for transmissions. Looking for around 600 to 650 on fuel when all is said and done after figuring out the air later this fall. Any vendors on here can feel free to PM me a price on a transmission / tq converter.

java

Reaction score
I'm running an elite stage 4 trans with a RCD converter and love it. You can't go wrong with a dpc converter either.

stroker57

Reaction score
I'm running a bts and love it brains a great guy to deal with. But look around there's many other good trans builder I would look into warren diesel trans my buddy as on in his truck with 205s and a 66 and its holding up good and the price was good for a full built trans too

Mattmann

Reaction score
Subbed. I have all the main engine work done and a sct with looney wild, barder stage 2 on the way, then injectors.... Then I'm sure trans lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online