TraXion TopSide Creepers

JD3020

Reaction score
Ordered mine Friday afternoon, it showed up Wednesday morning. At first it was a complete PITA to put together, as nothing looked or seemed right at all. Then i realized something, the main lower bracket was upside down. LOL After that it was a breeze putting it together.

Planning on doing my turbo tomorrow, its gonna be awesome having a topside creeper instead of laying on top the engine all day.

541750_10202422464705386_2030424075_n.jpg

zilla68

Reaction score
ok, got mine in, box was a little worn from shipping and I had one slightly bent bracket but it straightened back up pretty easy.

assembly was fairly easy, damn thing is huge, lol.

I will need a replacement locking caster, one just won't lock, one is fine, works easily, one won't lock period.
Can you help me with this?

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I personally love this top side creepers. We have them at my work but I want to pass this on to everyone that purchased on. Add some padding to the top side closest to the steps that you roughly rest your hops on because the padding on them tends to move. The extra reinforced padding is a blessing but still easily one of the best tools I have ever purchased.

Trav-O

Reaction score
ok, got mine in, box was a little worn from shipping and I had one slightly bent bracket but it straightened back up pretty easy.

assembly was fairly easy, damn thing is huge, lol.

I will need a replacement locking caster, one just won't lock, one is fine, works easily, one won't lock period.
Can you help me with this?

sorry to hear the package got damaged. I contacted the manufacturer and just waiting for a response. Either way I will get you taken care of

zilla68

Reaction score
no problem,
the package is double boxed, just need a locking caster and I'll be good.
now I'll have to find somewhere to store that monster, lol.

zilla68

Reaction score
Well, I just have to say TORX followed thru, got me the replacement wheel and all is well, thanks for the follow thru, communication, and taking care of me, great group in my eyes!!