triple dog power pup

stroker24

Reaction score
Looking for others opinions and discussion on the triple dog power pup tuner. Buddy of mines selling one for 200.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
For a few bucks more you can have a custom tune on an sct. I rode in a bully dog truck and wasn't real impressed. The saftey of generic tuners is always in question as well. Usually their shifting isn't the greatest.

stroker24

Reaction score
Yeah. He bought a package deal. It was for the monitor and the tuner. But he just wants to sell the tuner. Does the sct have monitoring or just tuning?

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Depends on what sct you get. The livewire and tsx are also gauges. The x3 is just a tuner. I have an x3 with 4 gauges on the pillar and a scangauge above the mirror.

chappy

Reaction score
I have a friend that has that with monitor on his 06. My biggest complaint fr on driving it was the trans tuning. It felt like it had none and was horrible. The power was low but was ok if you just want a bump for fuel economy I guess. He just blew his head gaskets at 110k miles as well and I'm sure the tuner played a role . I would get a sct tuner for sure.

Latest posts

Members online