Truck puked need insight

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
Puked after I floored it a couple of time to pass traffic on the highway.. Noticed when I stopped at a store..Truck is studded, but heads were removed awhile back to replace head seals. Turned out seals were fine, high pressure turbo was the one leaking oil... Anyways, studs were reused. Noticed coolant was a bit low after I got it back, so I added almost to the line. Could it be i added too much, or head gasket? Have like 6,000 miles on the studs.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Puked after I floored it a couple of time to pass traffic on the highway.. Noticed when I stopped at a store..Truck is studded, but heads were removed awhile back to replace head seals. Turned out seals were fine, high pressure turbo was the one leaking oil... Anyways, studs were reused. Noticed coolant was a bit low after I got it back, so I added almost to the line. Could it be i added too much, or head gasket? Have like 6,000 miles on the studs.

Do you have the new updated degas bottle? If not on some trucks with the old style 2 port bottle the top line is too much coolant and was causing puking issues ford recommended to leave the coolant at the first line or get a new bottle also if you have the old style cap (white top) get the new updated cap. The old cap was causing puking issues also.

Latest posts

Members online