Truck Still Stalling

indyF-350psd

Reaction score
alright so after my fuel gelled on me for the first time ever.....i still have this stalling issue.....truck is an 02 and im a maintenance freak....while driving down the road the truck will just shut off like i turned the key off.....wait to start-water in fuel-and all the other normal start up lights come on.....cycle the key and restart while still rolling and drop it back in gear and the truck drives on......i have already changed out the cps and am gonna try a different one in the morning.....i did the icp unplug test and my truck idles the same with it plugged in or unplugged....i looked at the ipr wiring....its fine and the tin nut is tight....i dont have issues with the chaffing wires over the driver side valve cover because i electrical taped the snot out of it a while back.....

think it might be the icp? would that make the truck just shut off if its intermittently acting up? any other suggestions?

oh and i did change the fuel filters after the gelling occurred just to be safe.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.