TS 6 Position Chip Questions ASAP

Garbs

Reaction score
I want to order the TS Performance 6 Position Chip for my 1999 F-250. I currently have a Garret Turbo, Banks Big Head, Banks Air Intake and a Banks Monster exhaust on my truck. I also have a turbo boost gauge and an exhaust temp gauge. I really want this chip but don't want to ruin my truck! It has 130,000km on it. (Not sure what that is in miles) Please some opinions and help ASAP would be greatly appreciated!

David N

Reaction score
Oh I think you'll be just fine. Just get some tunes from someone like Gear Head Diesel or PowerHungry Performance.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
Since you don't already have a chip I'd suggest getting a hydra from PHP or another vendor. Can have the same tunes as a ts chip but you can load tunes on the chip with a computer instead of having to have them burned to the chip.

chris1978

Reaction score
And being as you're probably from Canada having a Hydra stops you having to ship chips back and forth for reburns

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

emev0l

Reaction score
Hydra's are $375 and every one of my customers love it, if you already had a TS6 I would say just mail it in for new tunes, but a Hydra will already come with great tuning.

Latest posts

Members online