Tuner Swap

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
I have a potential trade for my mini max for a livewire. Both or trucks are our daily drivers so neither of us can have our trucks down is there anyway to do this?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The livewire should switch right over no issue as well as the h&s as long as both of you guys return to stock correctly

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
he's saying that both will need to be retuned to stock and shipped out, and both guys trucks will be down while it's shipping as they will have stock tuning and no dpf. if I'm reading it correct? if you're tuned with one you can't return to stock on a different device?

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
I'm tracking now guys....doubt I can find someone running Gearhead tunes on a SCT to trade me lol...guess I may have to buy one his SCTs loaded with tunes first then sell the mini and save up a little for the dashdaq

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I'm tracking now guys....doubt I can find someone running Gearhead tunes on a SCT to trade me lol...guess I may have to buy one his SCTs loaded with tunes first then sell the mini and save up a little for the dashdaq

It won't matter anyway gearhead are vin specific

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Oh okay....the DD i'm looking at has a few tunes on it anyway...just really want to run GH tunes and really want to monitor with a dash daq and don't have the $$ for all of the above at the moment haha

Latest posts

Members online