Tunes for 250/200s

Power Hungry

Reaction score
What tuners have free reburns? I might actually take both my chips and send one to Matt and one to Bill then see whos I like more. I ran Bills when my truck was pretty much stock and thought there was better out there but that was 3yrs ago and hes always worth another try

You won't be disappointed with Matt's tunes. He's got some really nice tuning for the Hybrids that run solid and clean.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
The two biggest thongs I want out of my new tunes is a good tune for sled pulling witb t.c. lock up and some who knows how to keep it cool.

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
That is what I wanted to know. Thanks Bill truck sounds good.

On dyno testing we hit 1400º at 3500 RPM. This was a loaded dyno pull in 3rd Gear w/TCC locked, starting at 1400 RPM. Run time was ~8.4 seconds with a simulated load of 8000 pounds. On an unloaded test, the run time was ~4.3 seconds and I never broke 1100º.

On the street from a dead stop, I can hit about 100 MPH before breaking 1400º. From a 40 MPH roll, I can hit 90 MPH and never break 1000º. This is with 250cc/200% and GTP38R turbo. Plus, the trucks starts up like this when cold...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLTMbDfSkT4

250cc/200% injectors are not difficult to tune for at all. Matt can certainly handle it as well as a few others. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.