Tuning for HPFP swap

doo dah

Reaction score
I have a 2016 pump ready to go in my '12 once they figure out my transmission and need direction on tuning. My GH tunes seem to be all around my best and do not drain the rails but my TD tune will in certain situations plus they are tad smoky. I assume the new pump will take care of that but what other adjustments can be made to make the most from the new pump? I called No Limit and they want $100 to make a revision to the TD tunes and I never got an answer on the GH tunes, I have already spent over 1000 bucks just on tunes and do not want to pay another 100 when revisions were free in the past. Since the TD tunes will drain my rail is it possible that I would see a bump in power just putting the new pump in or is the adjustment for the new pump something totally separate?

sootie

Reaction score
I have a 2016 pump ready to go in my '12 once they figure out my transmission and need direction on tuning. My GH tunes seem to be all around my best and do not drain the rails but my TD tune will in certain situations plus they are tad smoky. I assume the new pump will take care of that but what other adjustments can be made to make the most from the new pump? I called No Limit and they want $100 to make a revision to the TD tunes and I never got an answer on the GH tunes, I have already spent over 1000 bucks just on tunes and do not want to pay another 100 when revisions were free in the past. Since the TD tunes will drain my rail is it possible that I would see a bump in power just putting the new pump in or is the adjustment for the new pump something totally separate?

revisions have never been free when hard parts are changed. All the pump will do allow more pulsewidth.

doo dah

Reaction score
That blows, I know tuners need $ too. Guess I'll stick with the TD since PW seems higher than the GH. I'll pay for new tunes if I ever ditch the mini.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.