Tuning

billy4518

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I am new to PSA.com and was wondering for those of you out there that have the H&S mini max are you running custom tunes and if so who did you have do your tunes I am having mine installed next week and would like to get custom tunes done I want the best fuel mileage possible but also be able to bust a chevy in the a$$ if needed I do also need a great tow tune aas i pull big gooseneck trailers pretty often any advice would be great to hear the mods that will be done to the truck are the egr block off plates the s&b cold air intake the 5 inch flo pro exhaust stright pipe the h$s

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
Pretty sad that you spend 60,000$ on a truck and the Government (EPA) says what you can and cannot do to it, they shut down American businesses while other country boom because of Regulation=Economic Suicide! and have us paranoid that they are reading forums to keep these Regulations Enforced... Sucks if this is a legit question and sucks if it's not!

Riverside

Reaction score
And that's all it usually takes.
Some form of voucher for a 1st poster.

It's not like there's no reason why suspicion gets raised.

I mean no offense to someone that's on board.

Welcome!

You'll find the best of the best on this site

marc1982443

Reaction score
You are gonna feel how you want. Ive been telling him to join for a while ever since i did my old 13 250. i will be going with him next week to have the new 14 dew done as well. i know where you are coming from though. He really was asking because i keep telling him what i have read and think is better. He probably just wanted to hear others opinions its all good though bud.

billy4518

Reaction score
Sorry to raise question as my buddy Marc said. I am just trying to get diffrent thoughts. As I am getting my stuff done soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spatel23

Reaction score
Billy......first use punctuation, your first post is painful to try and read.

To answer your question, get Gearhead for custom tuning.

Latest posts

Members online