Turbo help

bgrimm2

Reaction score
I have been trying to research in but havent found a whole lot of feedback yet. Installing MPD 200/75 injectors regulated return. Truck has been bullet proofed and has RCD converter. Currently running powermax with stock up pipes but looking to upgrade consudering MPD t4 up pipes but wondering for turbo? looking at 362fmw and 364.5fmw but not sure which would run better or what other turbos around same price. I feel my powermax is holding my truck back and wanta little more fun. any help appreciated

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What do you do with the truck? Either one of those chargers are going to be a great option for you. What kind of power are you realistically looking for?

04 f350

Reaction score
My stage 2.5 or stage 3 would work nicely with those injectors.

Plenty of guys with 175/75 - 225/100's running my stage 3.

James what kinda hp numbers could I expect if I stepped up to the stage 3? What kinda boost numbers is it putting out?

bgrimm2

Reaction score
Basically it's just my daily driver. But I wouldn't mind being able to take it to the truck and it atleast be competitive so of course the more power the better

bgrimm2

Reaction score
My stage 2.5 or stage 3 would work nicely with those injectors.

Plenty of guys with 175/75 - 225/100's running my stage 3.

What price would I be looking at for the stage 3 I have been talking to a buddy who just got one of your turbos I would be interested pm me

Latest posts

Members online