Turbo Opinions

caladash

Reaction score
Finally getting close to the end of my motor swap (PMR to Forged) and my wife tells me to get a cam! Theres more to that story but yes she did! Got to thinking about my turbo. Im running an H2E, not modded with the following other mods:
FFD 250/200s
DI Regulated Return
Gearhead Cam Stg 1
910 Springs to 125 lbs
DI Pushrods
H11 Studs
AirDog 150
Gearhead Tuning
Freshened up Adrenaline HPOP
Theres probably more, thats the big stuff though! Should I stick with the H2E and get it modded or reinvent the wheel and go to something different? Once my truck is back together thats it! Im done messing with stuff! My back and shoulder cant take anymore of this! So Id like this to be a one time deal! Also...any guesses on HP numbers?!

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
i know a truck on 250/100s with a modded H2e that made 630ish hp. its stupid powerful and its violent the way it lights and takes off. Have the right work done to that turbo and youll have a runner for sure

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Agree... IMHO there is no better turbo out there for just being a tough SOB that will make good power at a good smoke level.

It lights good, its tough as nails, its easy to mod and its cheap to rebuild...

I've got over 180k on mine, its been thru three motors, countless hours at 1000-1200EGT's and 50psi boost...

I would go 66mm with a billet wheel and a 19cm housing...

caladash

Reaction score
Modded H2E it is!!

i know a truck on 250/100s with a modded H2e that made 630ish hp. its stupid powerful and its violent the way it lights and takes off. Have the right work done to that turbo and youll have a runner for sure

Is the turbo work mentioned below in red?!

Agree... IMHO there is no better turbo out there for just being a tough SOB that will make good power at a good smoke level.

It lights good, its tough as nails, its easy to mod and its cheap to rebuild...

I've got over 180k on mine, its been thru three motors, countless hours at 1000-1200EGT's and 50psi boost...

I would go 66mm with a billet wheel and a 19cm housing...

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
its a 71mm and 19cm housing i believe thats been massaged. I know no other details besides its a bad bitch from the videos my buddy sends me

caladash

Reaction score
Granted it will be a daily driver but it's pretty much useless as a work truck. Can kiss gooseneck and fifth wheel towing goodbye! Honestly, I have no idea what to do with this truck. I'm sure it will be fun to drive but what else? I thought about using it as a work stock pulling truck but that's pushing it! Some guys go all out in their builds. We got 4 kids so me mainly will be using the Ex. And that thing has a set of 250/80s waiting to go in!! $hit gets ridiculous!

Latest posts

Members online