• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Turbos

Powersmoke_sd

Reaction score
Ive got some turbo's i need to get rid of, prices are all best offer plus shipping. I can text pics if needed just pm me your #. All these turbos came off trucks out of our fleet due to being wrecked or problems beyond fixing (too old or trans or rear ends).

3406E turbo, has a T6 foot with a gated 1.42 turbine housing and a .69 compressor housing. Not sure on the wheel sizes but it is a huge turbo. $300 O.B.O.

TMF55, 72mm/102mm on compressor side and 86mm turbine. 1.34 turbine housing with T-6 foot with a 5" v-band outlet. Turbo is in good shape no play came off a motor with less that 100K. $250 O.B.O.

CAT C12 turbo(GT4294) After crossing the numbers its a Garrett GT4294 with CAT stampings. It has a gated 1.34 T6 turbine housing with a 94mm wheel and a 70.5mm compressor wheel. This turbo has about 200 miles on it. $400 O.B.O.

Garrett GT4294 of a 12.7L detroit. It has a gated T6 1.34 turbine housing with a 94mm turbine wheel and a 70.5mm compressor wheel. Miles on turbo are unknown. $300 O.B.O.

Shipping cost between 50-70 buck last time i shipped a turbo.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
the turbines on the gt42s are most likely gt45 turbines, need to measure to verify but most cat turbos and big diesel turbos run a much bigger turbine compared to the compressor side from what i have found

Powersmoke_sd

Reaction score
the turbines on the gt42s are most likely gt45 turbines, need to measure to verify but most cat turbos and big diesel turbos run a much bigger turbine compared to the compressor side from what i have found

Your right I just messured both the cat and the garrett and both are a 82/75 inducer exducer. And the compressor wheels are 73-74 hard to get a true reading. But the turbine housings can be swapped out with any GT4294/4204 housing.

Latest posts

Members online