• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Twisted 5R110

armalite

Reaction score
I'm looking to swap to a manual in my 2.6 puller and have my trans up for sale. It is a 5R110 twisted stage 2, updated cryoed shafts, deep pan etc.. This trans has roughly 500 miles on it and about 14 passes down a pulling track. Converter is a PI triple disk with billet cover. Still have about 6 months of warranty left. Comes with two cases(24qts) of Motocraft SP fluid. Looking to get 4200 OBO. Converter should fit early build 6.4, if not converter will have to be upgraded to a 8 stand.

Last edited:

armalite

Reaction score
I appologize it is a stage 3, fully built no core required. Installed by Empire Diesel Performance.

Last edited:

armalite

Reaction score
I'll have to try and find some, theres some pics of it a couple yrs back on the nation. It has a custom remote mount turbo kit by Empire, and now running a 2.6x3.35 precision turbo. Trans is also listed on Empires facebook page.

armalite

Reaction score
Nope not goin any lower I'll just keep it for any less. It's one hell of a deal on a fully built trans. Check prices on a new one and you'll see.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Nope not goin any lower I'll just keep it for any less. It's one hell of a deal on a fully built trans. Check prices on a new one and you'll see.

Warranty transfer to new owner? I will be up that way close to October.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

imelmo

Reaction score
Twisted makes an awesome trans. Worked great in the Punisher truck; never missed a beat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.