UCC 2017

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
how is the vender section of the show compared to a pri or something like that ?
This is their first year doing it, but from the looks of things there should be a strong showing, I'm just a little unclear as to how the schedule works out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Sounds good let's meet up!

Look for the three dudes making fun of everybody and everything and arguing with each other and talking loudly. That'll be me, Six Slow and White Mamba ...... :morons:

04cr450

Reaction score
Look for the three dudes making fun of everybody and everything and arguing with each other and talking loudly. That'll be me, Six Slow and White Mamba ...... :morons:

Will do .. sounds like I'll fit right in then with my loud mouth(I'm hard hearing so I talk loud naturally).

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
This is their first year doing it, but from the looks of things there should be a strong showing, I'm just a little unclear as to how the schedule works out.

yea thats what i was curious about also.... so what day is everyone going to be getting there?

04cr450

Reaction score
was thinking about it but its a 11.5 from here, what days are you going to be there ? Going to book hotel over weekend
I'll be there Friday and all weekend , got a 3 day and pit pass package

Going to leave Thursday morning around 5am roughly.. going to stay at same hotel as the three hell raisers above^ lol. Hilton inn in west indy. Address is in my above posts.
I'll be there Friday and thru the weekend, got a 3 day/pit pass

Last edited:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I'm driving there from Michigan early Friday morning probably be there by noon.

The dpi expo is on saturday... I think.

thewrubelator

Reaction score
It's no Ford, but should be one hell of a show when we get this bitch ripping. See you all in 48 days!
IMG_7378.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online