Ultra bright, Super Wedge LED bulbs for Park, Brake, and Turn

mattmal9

Reaction score
Are you using some amber ones for turn signals, or for something else?

Yes, the front turn signals. I was just reading back in the thread and heard some guys saying they had the hyper-flash, so i just figured I'd buy a set in case I had the same problem.

Last edited:

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Yes, the front turn signals. I was just reading back in the thread and heard some guys saying they had the hyper-flash, so i just figured I'd buy a set in case I had the same problem.

For the turn signals, with LED bulbs installed, they will hyper-flash from the reduced current load. You were right on to get the LED load resistors to go with those.
Thank you for the recent order!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All new orders with the switchback bulbs and all but one order for super wedge bulbs have shipped for the day

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Orders with these super wedge bulbs or switchback bulbs are delayed for shipment while we await stock

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All this week's orders for super wedge and switchback bulbs before closing time Friday have shipped!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All new orders over the weekend with super wedge and switchback bulbs have shipped, some orders from today are delayed until tomorrow.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All orders for super wedge bulbs from the day have shipped, orders for switchback bulbs will be shipping tomorrow.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Due to the holiday today, all weekend orders and orders from today for these bulbs will be shipping tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online