Undecided on new wheels and tires

David1089

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I recently bought a Bronze Fire metallic King Ranch with the dark brown on bottom. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of some wheel and tire combinations. Black, chrome, polished whatever you got! I've searched and searched and cannot find many pictures with this color combo. I am leveling the truck when I fianlly make my mind up on what wheel I want. Tire wise I'm going to run the Toyo AT2's I've had a lot of luck out of them. Thanks in advance!

K11ng_Ranch

Reaction score
I'm in a similar boat, I have the white with bronze 2 tone king ranch. I'm probably gonna do black wheels but looking at chrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Get wheels you like the design of, then powder coat them to match one of your colors, IMO. Too much chrome/black rims around here, stand out from the crowd! I think Bronzefire wheels would look sick AF!

K11ng_Ranch

Reaction score
I found these that I think would look decent
06c9350f4f2702bec3593c4e1e0e0abf.jpg

David1089

Reaction score
That's not a bad idea at all on powder coating the wheels! I have to agree there are a lot of trucks on here that look great but all are going the same theme

K11ng_Ranch

Reaction score
Yea I am looking for a 20x9 -12 offset so where it sticks out a little on 35's. I've always like meaty tires and can't stand the rubberband look. But hey, that's what builds are for, you do what you like and screw what everyone says

David1089

Reaction score
Yea I am looking for a 20x9 -12 offset so where it sticks out a little on 35's. I've always like meaty tires and can't stand the rubberband look. But hey, that's what builds are for, you do what you like and screw what everyone says

I know this time around its gonna be a 22 with a offset somewhere around -25. The truck already has the factory flares so I think it'll look great

K11ng_Ranch

Reaction score
:demon:

Check out the Hostile Gauntlet wheels. I'm really leaning towards those. Apparently it's a new one for 2016

Those are sweet! The price isn't too bad, I'm starting to consider the Moto metal 962's in a 20x12

David1089

Reaction score
Those are sweet! The price isn't too bad, I'm starting to consider the Moto metal 962's in a 20x12

I like those too. But I think I may stick with the hostile's. I leave work tomorrow. So once I decide I'll be sure to post pictures!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.