Update on my rig

Erikclaw

Reaction score
27a49452eb8d240ac2bca81092c0c2de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No it is motor oil. All over my wg pipes, trans, crossmember under the motor etc. Just degreased it now gonna see if I can see where the *** this latest mess is coming from.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
from what I can see it is running down the head gasket rear drivers head. It is leaking above there somewhere. I can't see it from above, thinking either the turbo oil drain o ring was pinched or the oil cooler ****** plate. Ran for a couple of min and ten min later a puddle like the pic is there.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Look in the valley, I had one that had a leak from the remote mount plate area that ended up being a compression fitting that needed to be snugged up some more. How is the drain on the HP turbo done ?

Strokersace

Reaction score
Your sense of patience is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AND... The depth of his wallet! I mean heck, to pay someone else do do all this stuff on a vehicle has to cost a fortune. And to still have issue... The to pay someone to fix those!!

My hats off to you Erik. Oh, and are you looking at adopting? Because I'm looking for a new family! Lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Look in the valley, I had one that had a leak from the remote mount plate area that ended up being a compression fitting that needed to be snugged up some more. How is the drain on the HP turbo done ?

I've already looked there, you can't see chit

Erikclaw

Reaction score
AND... The depth of his wallet! I mean heck, to pay someone else do do all this stuff on a vehicle has to cost a fortune. And to still have issue... The to pay someone to fix those!!

My hats off to you Erik. Oh, and are you looking at adopting? Because I'm looking for a new family! Lol

I am not paying for this. are you retarded? If it is any of the issues I think then whom ever put that part in is coughing up this bill.

pog

Reaction score
run maple syrup instead of oil. it'll plug any leak and run better.