UREA tank removal?

hirevn

Reaction score
Has anyone totally removed the tank after doing the deletes? Any instructions or links on the removal process? I have serched here and other forums and havent found much info on tank removal. It can get very cold here in the winter and thought it would be best to remove the tank from the truck completly.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Its like 4 or 6 bolts. You will be able to get up there and see when you are doing the exhaust. The hardest part is getting the connectors off.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
If your doing it off the floor you will have to get the back up pretty high to get the cover off. Connectors suck!

hirevn

Reaction score
If your doing it off the floor you will have to get the back up pretty high to get the cover off. Connectors suck!
I will probably tackle it at the same time i have the back of the truck in the air putting on the rear lift kit and longer rear brake lines. Not sure if it will help but the rear end will be dropped doing the lift so might be a good time to go for it.
Are you saying the bed has to be lifted off the frame to get the cover off or just the back of the truck up in the air?

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Just the back of the truck up. You need enough room to get the giant plastic cover out of the way. That's all.

Latest posts

Members online