Vendors???? WTB!!!!

Ruger5901

Reaction score
I already posted in the WTB section but there wasn't one vendor that hit me up. 99 7.3 extended cab. I need 4 in turbo back no muffler and a ts 6 pos. Need it ASAP. 912-614-2223

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I already posted in the WTB section but there wasn't one vendor that hit me up. 99 7.3 extended cab. I need 4 in turbo back no muffler and a ts 6 pos. Need it ASAP. 912-614-2223
just need to know brand preference and if you want aluminized or stainless? want a tip?

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score

Most of us are well established...with very good websites. You can see our major brands and prices right on our site.

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

Ruger5901

Reaction score
No brand preference and no tip. Alum. I don't order online. I stopped ordering from my last guy because he sent the wrong stuff out twice. I order often and need someone I can call and they actually answer.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Never said you had to place the order online, but as far as "price shopping" goes, websites let you look at different brands, different materials, different options (muffler, no muffler, tip, no tip, etc) and get prices instantly. Once you pick what you want, call to order.

As for guaranteeing that ANY shop will answer when you call...if they are busy...no guarantees. We frequently have to return calls because there are 3 of us that take calls, but we are sometimes all on the phone, or sometimes away from the desk doing other work. That's just how it is with a busy shop.

Ruger5901

Reaction score
I just don't have a computer. I'm on here because I have an iPhone. I wasn't trying to be an arse. Just easiest way for me is over the phone.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
WTB section is in the classifieds...

I doubt any of the vendors would look in there, and even if they did they would have to assume you want to by something from a member used.

You posted in the right section here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.