VGT Compound Build

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think the VGT/Compound arrangements have proven themselves on the 6.4 and especially on the duramax platform.. Really looking forward to pushing the envelope a little bit, see if we can't get it to make over 1000 on fuel.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Hmm im down bue Ohio mi line. Sounds like its going ro be a rocket ever take it out to Milan and run it?

I haven't taken this truck to the track yet, but I've been to Milan a few times with my 6.0

bc17345f03ac3613a8b60ec8f801a480.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think the VGT/Compound arrangements have proven themselves on the 6.4 and especially on the duramax platform.. Really looking forward to pushing the envelope a little bit, see if we can't get it to make over 1000 on fuel.
You mean when you get it to 1100 on fuel

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
You mean when you get it to 1100 on fuel

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

We shall see..

1000 hp on fuel thats got ro be north of 2200 ftlbs right?

It made 1365/2135 on two wide open stages of nitrous, but nitrous spikes the dyno hard.. I doubt it'll make those numbers on fuel.

Like that orange. You deffently have a few sweet toys.

Thanks! Unfortunately I had to sell the Orange truck to a friend of mine, but it's getting compounds right now too so it went to a good home :thumbup:

sootie

Reaction score
loving this Cody...I was waiting for this thread. I have a regular cab headed down in the next few weeks to get the same treatment minus the atmospheric portion lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
loving this Cody...I was waiting for this thread. I have a regular cab headed down in the next few weeks to get the same treatment minus the atmospheric portion lol

slow the F Down. When did you get a RC 6.7?

sootie

Reaction score
slow the F Down. When did you get a RC 6.7?

well... a few weeks ago actually ;)

grabbed a trashed F350 6.7 from a fleet dispersal. Need do the body and paint yet, along with everything Cody has done. Gonna be a pretty close twin!

Black AOD

Reaction score
well... a few weeks ago actually ;)

grabbed a trashed F350 6.7 from a fleet dispersal. Need do the body and paint yet, along with everything Cody has done. Gonna be a pretty close twin!

Nice! :toast:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
of course...

LOL I shoudve never sent you a pic haha

ultimate sleeper x10`

sorry for screwing up your thread Cody...

Don't be sorry!

I made this thread because I'm the king of bs'ing in other people's threads!

Plus Andrew is already in here so there goes the neighborhood :poke:

sootie

Reaction score
fun fact: the box on your truck and the box going on mine are from identical trucks one serial number apart :)

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
fun fact: the box on your truck and the box going on mine are from identical trucks one serial number apart :)

Pickup box?

I love it and wouldn't change a thing. Maybe put uglier rims on it. 4 spares LOL.

Yes!!

Even though my truck has some fancy wheels and a stack it's fairly unassuming.. makes for a good time when im cruising on woodward with mustangs, camaro's, and vette's.

Latest posts

Members online