VISION DIESEL PERFORMANCE NOVEMBER SUPER SALE!!!

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Ok guys, for the month of November I'm doing a black Friday type sale. That's right, all month. The sale will include SCT, EDGE, MBRP, AIR DOG, FASS, DIAMOND EYE, GARRETT, BD, etc. If you want or need anything, I'll discount it. Billet wheels included!!!! Any make, model, etc.

PM me for pricing or with any questions. This will be, by far, the biggest and best sale of the year!!!

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

PRECISIONVISION

Reaction score
Ok guys, for the month of November I'm doing a black Friday type sale. That's right, all month. The sale will include SCT, EDGE, MBRP, AIR DOG, FASS, DIAMOND EYE, GARRETT, BD, etc. If you want or need anything, I'll discount it. Billet wheels included!!!! Any make, model, etc.

PM me for pricing or with any questions. This will be, by far, the biggest and best sale of the year!!!

I need a exhaust tip 4"'inlet 6" outlet. Any deals ?

blk99

Reaction score
Diamond eye 4" duals for 99 cclb... and a price on a garrett 1.0 wastegated exhaust housing.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Guys, please PM me with questions and/or price requests. I'm covered up with this sale on 3 different sites. It's a lot easier to keep up and keep track if you PM me. I apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to helping everyone out!!