War Wagon build

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Smart move. I'd really look into PIS 230/100s and talk to him about turbo sizing. You could also talk to Jake at irate on sizing so you don't get just one opinion. I know quit a few people on here still say the toughest and best all around turbo they have had was a moded H2E on a hypermax mount paired with a 2xxcc/100% nozzel set up

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
I've also heard tons of good things about the hypermax stuff. Do you know anything about Swamp's 6674 turbo?

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Sorry guys ive been away from the site for awhile. I got the truck road worthy and have been driving and using it when im home just to see if I could find any bugs from it sitting so long. Its been doing great towing my MF250 around to small jobs. I think at this point im going to start looking for a safari rack, emergency light bar, led light bar for either the roof or the front bumper, led floods for the side and rear, build the headache rack, and go ahead and get her painted. Then Im pretty set on 238/200s(going w/200 nozzles because of the cooler running temps) a billet BASB from Pius, upgrading the hpop, fuel pump, and clutch