warren diesel trans

strokin20

Reaction score
hey has anybody used one of these in their 6.4? i think i snapped the input shaft in my trans last night and i'm thinking about putting one of these in it. i'd like some input if anyone has any. thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to see the success rate above 700 on fuel.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Anything is a better option then dropping 10 grand, warren has great service I am
Interested to see how they hold up.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Anything is a better option then dropping 10 grand, warren has great service I am
Interested to see how they hold up.

Gotta say I disagree. I watched someone cheap out on a transmission. He literally had 7 transmissions in 4,000 miles.

lion-tattoes-you-get-what-you-pay-for.jpg

Either way, if they prove themselves, then sweet. Until then, Idk if I would go as far as saying anything is better than paying X amount for a transmission.

Last edited:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Gotta say I disagree. I watched someone cheap out on a transmission. He literally had 7 transmissions in 4,000 miles.

lion-tattoes-you-get-what-you-pay-for.jpg

Either way, if they prove themselves, then sweet. Until then, Idk if I would go as far as saying anything is better than paying X amount for a trasmission.

LOL LOL LOL I loved your illustration.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Im interested also. If I go with a Warren I am going to the stage 5. Not because I plan on making 2000hp, but because of the life time warranty.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Warren offers a lifetime warranty on their stage 5 unit? Heck its worth a shot, I am willing to test things for people. Live and learn, Jesse and Andy are great people!

78f100

Reaction score
Never dealt with Andy but Jess is awesome to deal with, great customer service. I plan to try one when I need it also.

713Diesel

Reaction score
I am assuming that they have been working well with all of the different tunes out there?

Latest posts

Members online