wat to do next?

Awesome

Reaction score
have ts chip. k&n air filter on the stock intake elbo. and 5 in exhaust... i wanna end up with 400-500 hp but im js doin it one piece at a time so wat next... regulated return? lift pump? hpop? 38r? or maby an aft stage 2? or they js talked up alot? i was thinking of getting a big boost filter and ditching the crappy k&n filter.. watcha think lol?
:flush:

Arisley

Reaction score
If you want to end up with 500HP, start with a built transmission. From there, build a good fuel system. After that, do head studs and valve springs. You have the chip already. Get you some good hybrid injectors and an H2E turbo, have your current chip live tuned to fit. Get a medium oil HPOP of your choice ( I recommend Adrenaline), throw a 6637 filter on there and call it done.

Oh yeah, BTW, you need between 8 and 12 grand to get there.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
LOL, better start looking for a 2nd job. 400 is easy and reliable but 500 and reliable gets expensive and between the two there is a lot that changes.

400hp is as simple as injectors, tunes, and transmission mods.

500hp w/ reliability is injectors, studs, pushrods, valve springs, turbo, turbo mount, fuel system, hpop, full built transmission, and the list goes on.

400hp can be as little as $2500.
500hp can be $10,000 plus.

Take your pick and enjoy. :)

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
T4 mount with an s366. Jake at Irate
250/100s
No need for oil unless your pump is weak. If it is a Terminator T-500
Irates RR with dual SD pumps is my preferance.
For the cheap insurance Id go with studs, springs and pushods.

Built trans is a must !

Awesome

Reaction score
yea but i have the ats rebuild now.. i know its not great but its better than stock so i wanna run it till i break it or till it starts slippin... so fuel before oil? i guess ill do the regulated return next...

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
My opinion in order-
6637 air filter
Irate fuel system
SRP-1
ARP head studs
910 valve springs
chromoly pushrods
Irate T-4 mount and s467
250/100or200's w/ tuning
Trac bars
When the trans finally goes buy a bts

If you buy everything from Irate, he'll give ya a great discount!

suprhlr

Reaction score
yea but i have the ats rebuild now.. i know its not great but its better than stock so i wanna run it till i break it or till it starts slippin... so fuel before oil? i guess ill do the regulated return next...

LOL, better start saving for a trans asap. I used to have an ATS built trans, sold it when I did my conversion. We pulled it apart to inspect for the new buyer:doh: like I said, you better start saving

Awesome

Reaction score
o damnm lol well it dont drag or pull... js kinda a hot street i guess... i keep it real clean and its only got 85k on it so i ordered the afe stage 2 today lol i js was in love with the way it looked under the hood lol thanks everyone... tax return soon so hpefully the rr next... and ill keep savin for that time bomb of a tranny i have lol

Latest posts

Members online