Water meth injection

Vinny07psd

Reaction score
I'd like to hear some of your guys experiences with water meth. I have it on my super charged gas race truck, but not on my diesel. Just want to hear your thoughts as far as power increases go

Binder man

Reaction score
I dont use meth, if used responsibly it is a good power adder, but when people get greedy bad things happen, but the water is nice to keep EGT's in check. If your interested in a kit shoot me a PM I'd be more than happy to shoot you a price.

Binder man

Reaction score
To much meth skyrockets cylinder pressures. Just play conservative and you'll be okay. If running a bumch I'm a fan of water soluble oil getting mixed in to keep from drying out cylinder walls and other areas.

Binder man

Reaction score
If you go to extremes it COULD pop gaskets. There are a TON of people running it just fine. If you run straight water and it uses enough water GPM, I don't know the magic number, it will wash oil off the cylinder walls. But if I recollect when this happens people are going through more water than they are fuel.

Be conservative on met 40% or less and you should never have a problem.

Vinny07psd

Reaction score
What kit would you recommend then? I tow occasionally (around 10k pounds) I race it occasionally and it's a DD, stock turbo and injectors

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
I have the snow stage 2 and I dynoed it once with it off and then spraying boost juice. I got 72 Hp out of it. I only run the juice on the dyno or at the track other then that I use the blue water.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I personally would run some water injection before I.ever pissed with Nitrous. Totally different animals, imo.

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
I went from a 10.1 to a 9.8 in the 1/8. But truth be told I'm really bad at launching so who knows. As for Egt at Wot it runs about 100 degrees cooler

Latest posts

Members online