Weazfest........... Or what ever we end up calling it

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh *** no! He shouldnt be allowed to drive at all let alone when we are all hammered drunk!

live life full throttle

I'm really not that bad of a driver with other people in the truck. Especially drunk ones that have a higher likelyhood of puking. Recently I've been going easy and not being hard on it. I think I got atleast 500 miles out of my last tank.

It won't be hard to get zac drunk with what I'll have.

Posted from ***itville, USA

Last edited:

weazel

Reaction score
It don't matter we probably won't go anywhere anyway, it will be a party in the hills with fire and booze, you guys gotta bring your own chicks

Sent from my fortress of awesome

dsberman94

Reaction score
It don't matter we probably won't go anywhere anyway, it will be a party in the hills with fire and booze, you guys gotta bring your own chicks

I figured that. I was messin around. I can bring pallets as long as I have room for them. I work at a warehouse so I'm sure I could get some. Just not sure how you'd feel about the nails. Been thinkin about different things to bring in larger amounts too.

dsberman94

Reaction score
It is an active pasture, so the nails may be a problem

That's what I thought might be the problem. I could take a saw to the parts with nails and get rid of them. Will have to see what happens in the next 18 months.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first time...

Me and a mug mixed with warm ginger ale and american honey don't mix when I down it in one shot.... learned that the hard way.. LOL

What size mug are you talking about? My drink mug is a huge lemonade container from the bloomsburg fair. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score
I slowed down drinking allot, I was bad for a while, I'm not mean or nothing, everyone thinks I'm funny, but I would get absolutely wasted every weekend

dsberman94

Reaction score
I haven't had a good night since New Years. Me and the gf just broke up so I'm pretty sure it's time. Lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.