Well Im back for now.

sniperfolf

Reaction score
Well I am looking to get back into the diesel game again after some time away from here and the internet in general I am back. I am looking to pick up again but just need a little reminding of where to start.

Currently I own a 2002 F250 CCSB with 6637, Gauges, Intake, 4in dp to dual 5in tips.. So whats next I am looking at getting rid of my current tunes they are not what I really expected and maybe try some others I have been looking at PHP but open to others.

So whats next? where should I look? If this doesnt pan out I may be looking into a swap. I guess I should write down some goals. I am looking to keep it a daily driver I dont tow often any more and if I do its either a small trailer or just some junk in the bed. I dont really wanna go over 600 hp that would be where I like to end eventually.. I have also looked into the empire procharger kit. so where should i start looking?

04stroker

Reaction score
Whos tunes do you currently have? We sale and use a lot of gearhead tuning for the 7.3 and not any unhappy customers. Do you have a budget or actual horsepower goal? if you have the PMR rods that will be a problem sooner or later if you plan on doing much at all. Might want to shop around for a factory forged rod block for when/if you lose a PMR rod or go ahead and buy a set of rods to swap in your engine.

04stroker

Reaction score
For airflow I would just look into a simple T4 turbo setup with a turbo sized for you depending on what your actual horsepower goal is and how fast you want it to spool up. We can get you pretty much any and all parts you might need. You can call, PM me or go surf our webstore in the 7.3 section. A link to the site is in my signature.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Believe he's in the Army, and not to far from the Nashville area. Swamps, Beans, Full Force, etc...

If it was me, I'd do a RR, 38R, 160/stocks or 160/100's and call it a day.

There are more and more days lately that I wish I had just stopped there...

I might not be on engine 3 if I had...

Wicked

Reaction score
Believe he's in the Army, and not to far from the Nashville area. Swamps, Beans, Full Force, etc...

If it was me, I'd do a RR, 38R, 160/stocks or 160/100's and call it a day.

There are more and more days lately that I wish I had just stopped there...

I might not be on engine 3 if I had...

Fully agree with this post. To much for me when I went bigger and it cost me an engine (btw I had a forged motor to start!).

Now I drive the same tune I had (roughly 400 rwhp tune) on both my 160/100s as my 250/100s... So I spent all that money on essentially nothing..... Yea I have a 545 rwhp truck but 99.2% of the time it never sees that much.

Latest posts

Members online