What brand is this RSK

Binder man

Reaction score
Wondering of anyone could tell me what brand rsk this is?

2y8anury.jpg

hegu7ehy.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Krause

Reaction score
Thank looks like, (Im fairly certain it is) the older style sky RSK kit installed on a wonky angle in order to avoid cutting off the bumper mount.

I have this style RSK, bought just before changes were made (and I didnt know they were coming down the pipe), and I think I rememeber reading somewhere someone who installed it in this way.

Anyways Im 90% sure thats a sky kit.

Binder man

Reaction score
Forgot to mention it does have SD springs. That may be why it has the angle to accomodate the extra length of the springs.

Krause

Reaction score
To be honest, I didnt document this project at all when I did it because it has been beat to death already, and not currently around the truck. This is the only pic I have that depicts it from another project.

P1020970.png

Mine has SD springs too, you accommodate for the additional length by mounting the front bracket further forward, but this (used to) necessitate cutting off the bumper bracket and welding it back on one you had the front piece in place. On the ones you show, looks like the guy did want to do that so me mounted them pointing forward to get the eyelet hole in the same place approx as mine but still mounting behind the bumper tab. Hope that helps. Dig up some of the older RSK threads over on the Nation, the ones from like 2010, there should be some that utilized this sky kit.

Binder man

Reaction score
The shackle does look like sky's kit. Now that I can look at tgem side by side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online