what do you guys recommend?

Tonka350

Reaction score
Hey guys so I found a great deal on some traction bars but wanted some input before I jump. The bars are are 72" long but Im not sure they'll work for me. I am runningg a ccsb with 15" of lift but will be dropping to 12" very soon....what length would you guys recommend?? With everything for these bars Im looking at $200.00.

Chad

dustinz85

Reaction score
200 bucks isn't a bad deal if they are made by a company, or are they a diy deal? When you install them keep them at the same angle of the drive line.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Tonka350

Reaction score
They are heavy duty diy, still in fabrication parts alone it would cost me almost as much as a good set of normal bars to build my own....thats the main reason I was windering is because my driveshaft is 72" long exactly

dustinz85

Reaction score
They are heavy duty diy, still in fabrication parts alone it would cost me almost as much as a good set of normal bars to build my own....thats the main reason I was windering is because my driveshaft is 72" long exactly

I made my own also, I used 1/4 wall square tubing. But yeah just mount them close to the same angle of the drive line.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.