What Do You Tow?

bluedge8

Reaction score
Soon I'll be towing a 24' version of one of these. Stateline just called and said it was done. I ordered it with drive over ramps though.

a2b02a198ff1878c097400e3401f32a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
If you don't mind my asking, what does that cost? in round numbers?
The good thing is it's not mine and it's my grandfathers LOL The crazy thing is it has always worked for him between farming and his roofing business and he's owned it for 100 years it recently got new axles put under it and a new coupler when my uncle got in a wreck with it. I'm gonna get me a 35' gooseneck low boy, I don't think I want a deck over trailer.

I figured it wasn't, just giving you crap. If I had the space I'd like to have a 24' car trailer enclosed, but I'll probably never have the space to own it.

hucorey

Reaction score
If you don't mind my asking, what does that cost? in round numbers?

I figured it wasn't, just giving you crap. If I had the space I'd like to have a 24' car trailer enclosed, but I'll probably never have the space to own it.
$4100 and thats electric over hydraulic too.

hucorey

Reaction score
It's about $2k less than anyone for similar pkg. I ordered back in March and it's finally ready for pickup. Oh, and I got the winch mount too.

For the equipment I have, a scissor lift and forklift, it makes easy loading with a long ext cord for the hydraulic controller. It seems like a perfect all around trailer for what I need. And I don't like the ones with the 16' part that tilts and the 4' that stays flat. When loading a longer truck, the tilt tends to flip up before you get the rear tires on the trailer. That was a real pita on a very cold January day. Lol

JRLott

Reaction score
I don't fully get those either, except in certain circumstances. I'd want the entire deck to tilt if I need a 20' tilt deck trailer.

JRLott

Reaction score
Like I said...certain circumstances. You're still limited to what you can do with the front few feet. Can't use the tilt bed to load a four wheeler or golf cart, then a bobcat. In most situations a regular folding ramp trailer would be just as, if not more useful and probably cheaper.

Latest posts

Members online