what ever came of empires heads

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
have they been installed on anyones truck yet? there was a ton of hype leading up to the first two sets being made then nothing... are they still planing on doing a set with jackets for DD use? after all the horror stories of cracked heads im wanting a set just to get rid of the junk stock ones

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
have they been installed on anyones truck yet? there was a ton of hype leading up to the first two sets being made then nothing... are they still planing on doing a set with jackets for DD use? after all the horror stories of cracked heads im wanting a set just to get rid of the junk stock ones

I havent talked to Chad in awhile but I do know that the first set landed at Aaron's doorstep a couple months ago. They were gonna be installing some steel threaded inserts for the injector hold downs, rocker boxes, basically everything that is secured to the head before dropping them on the new race motor. I know that Bigr was supposed to get a set as well. I dunno if he has his yet or not....

Chad was working on getting a set of heads made with water jackets for the DD guys. I haven't heard anything more.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think Shane may be getting a set, but not sure. I would love to know more about the DD driving ones with water jackets. But I haven't called them either so I don't know. I do know Mike was looking into them but not sure how far that went.

Latest posts

Members online