What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
Compared to the 6 inch lift with rock hard springs, this thing rides amazing now. Floats if you ask me. Not near as much body roll in the corners and feels like it sticks more

Cory Anderson

awesome, do you have aftermarket sway bars front and rear? I did the front one from hellwig, and i plan to do the rear one, that combined with lowering it 2" all around should make it stick pretty good, especially with 12" wide tires all around too.

JrStroker

Reaction score
awesome, do you have aftermarket sway bars front and rear? I did the front one from hellwig, and i plan to do the rear one, that combined with lowering it 2" all around should make it stick pretty good, especially with 12" wide tires all around too.

Haven't done any yet. I'd like to get front and rear bars. It sticks good as of now!

Cory Anderson

JrStroker

Reaction score
a2any2e3.jpg
edy9use5.jpg
e9u7uqev.jpg
haguzygu.jpg

Cleaned it up and my fiancée snapped a bunch of pictures.

Cory Anderson

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Dropped mine off at my shop for new front springs and 4 new shocks. Also having the airbag switch replaced to get rid of that damn beeping...

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Thanks! I figured I'd give you guys a face to put with the truck. Glad I'm funny looking! LOL

Cory Anderson

I was just f'n with ya. It is a sharp truck! And I can't say anything, if you've noticed I haven't posted a pic of myself yet! My fugly a$$ would probably get banned! LOL

1999SuperDutyStroke

Reaction score
Installed a new starter. 31 minutes from the time I crawled under it until I started it!! That's what happeneds when you install 3 in 18 months! That top bolt is still a PITA though!!!

Last edited:

sagebel

Reaction score
Installed a new starter. 31 minutes from the time I crawled under it until I started it!! That's what happeneds when you install 3 in 18 months! That top bolt is still a PITA though!!!

That seems rather frequent. My 7.3 was on the original starter when I traded it in with 256k on it. Besides the block and heads it was probably the only other original part under the hood.

1999SuperDutyStroke

Reaction score
It is WAY too frequent for my preferences! With some suggestions from the gurus around here, I am going to be checking the cables. May just go ahead and pull the trigger on the relocate project I have been putting off. And go with all new cables.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.